Sunday, June 13, 2010

introduction

Different character. Maybe that make us clicked to be together. When people asked what makes you fall in love with him, i said it just happen. And i love the way it is because i can't describe the feeling i feel but i know the feeling is growing inside there.

Love is so wonderful that will make people live in their own world. His attitude that never gives up in getting to know me, makes my heart melt. It really shows that he is sincere. Plus with, i'm having my bad time with my previous. But, the reason i broke up with the previous, is not because i'm having a new man in my life, but there was long time issue that i don't want to think about. Past is past. Let it be written in my history.

His action speaks louder than words. The way he takes care of me is different from the rest. It's hard for him to say I love you or I miss you, but I know he is and he always be. When the time comes, he thinks he wants to say that phrase, he will say, and it's so meaningful to me. Really touched. 

It's so many to tell about him, about his attitude,his likes and dislikes which will make me smile. 

But hey, I'M IN LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment