Did I mention that my reception dress is ready? Yep dear, it's ready.It's almost 3 weeks hanging in my closet.Overall the dress is so cantik!But, i need to do a few alteration about the inner. They gave me a long TUBE dress. Masa tu, I have requested to them that I want it to be fully covered. If not, it's so sexy la.But when I opened it, so sexy la pulak. So, I decided to do another inner at my favourite tailor in Melawati. Ok fine one chapter.
Then, last 16th September, I went to one of the bridal boutique located near to my house. I need to find the outfits for my en tunang side. His sister, called me to ask the colour of our outfits so that she could find suitable pelamin for us.But knowing my en tunang, he left everything to me and furthermore, he is not here. He is in Sudan! Yup, last Tuesday, he went to Sudan for office purpose. Tak suka.=( . I went to the boutique, and browse through the collection. The price for an used outfit is RM 1800! for both lelaki and perempuan together with accessories asas such as for ladies, kasut, veil and tiara. For men, tengkolok, keris and rantai. I think it's quite expensive. My Bandung dress is cost me not more that RM 2000.00 plus veil, shoes, and the postage and the dress will be mine! So I think, it's worth it with the amount spend. I talked with my en tunang about this, and he said that he won't mind paying that amount of money.Tapi it's me la kan.
So finally, I have made up my mind to do another dress with laces that I bought in Bandung.My parents also agreed and so do my sister. Finally the ready dress from Bandung is meant for Penang reception and the new dress is for my side in KL. So, it will be a changes in colour theme. My dress in KL will be in peach colour and in Penang will be silver and macam kaler buah plum tu.. (purplish and pinkish) and I have sent all the material to tailor this morning. Because i'm very in love with dress, all my wedding dress from nikah until sanding, will be dress with princess cut. Hope eveything will be turn out great! For my KL reception dress, my tailor will also do the veil but I need to find kain net. Bila pulak nak cari! But for all the 3 dresses;1 for akad nikah, 1 for reception (laces) and another one is the inner which is long dress is cost me less than RM 1000.00 maybe plus beads at the veil around jadi RM 1200.00. For 3 ok!
During my sister's wedding. My dress.
I said to the tailor that my wedding will be in December sebab takut dia buat lambat. So, i will go fitting on end of November. My dress for both event are settled. And I just to focus on my en tunang outfits. I'm thinking of going with one baju melayu complete with tanjak segala bagai and another one is suite. I will talk to him once he reaches KL this Tuesday.
Nak tengok tak the fabrics??
cantik tak???




hi nima,
ReplyDeleterasenye i dh comment on your page. not sure why it's not showing. nway I love your dresses. summore mcm knowing u save a lot on your wedding outfit teruja i. penat pusing2 tgk sewa baju pengantin tapi sewa dh sampai seribu. rase sayang sbb byr mahal tapi kene pulangkan balik kn? do you mind sharing your tailor x yang? tgh carik tailor gak ni. tlg yea. my email is ilovecutedress@gmail.com.
hai llove! ye ke..nima tak dapat your comment pun..neway, nanti nima email ye!
ReplyDelete