Went out from home at 9.10 am and reached PWTC 9.45 am. Time tu dah start ramai orang. You need to pay RM 3 per entry at the counter. Naik escalator to Hall 3. The exhibition is at Hall 1,2 and 3. Hall 3 is for Domestic whereas Hall 1 and 2 is for International. If you have already purchased the air ticket, so you just look at the ground arrangement where they will provide everything except the air ticket. If you looking at the complete package including the air ticket and everything, they will assist you.
My intention just want to survey for our honeymoon. Entered to Hall 2, my eyes is just looking at banner that stated Muslim Holiday. Going international you need to concern about the food. Whether is halal or not. After surveying, many of the booth still did not have the price for February 2011 and they said that on February it will be a peak season and the price will be increase!! They just have until December 2010 or January 2011. But maybe it's good for me because I don't need to put any booking fees. I just leave my contact number and my needs. They will contact me after they get the information that I need.
Many of the offers is great for me but it just until January 2011.. I will wait for their quotation and compare which one is better. Hope I will find what I'm looking for! Plus I need to discuss with my en. tunang dulu kan. Whether to take the package offers or we go purchasing one by one from the hotel, food, entrance ticket and etc which I think it might be adventurous.
My advise, plan where you want to go for your honeymoon or vacation first. Survey in the internet the hotel price, the ticket price and etc..Then, go to Mattafair and survey! Be early ya! Kalau dah ada yang berkenaan di hati, think first and compared the price and the offer..G sana memang derang akan tarik je orang for them to explain...Just be careful ok!!Have fun in matta fair you guys! They will be in PWTC again on 11 until 13 March next year!


No comments:
Post a Comment