Wednesday, September 22, 2010

erk..

I received a call from en. tunang yesterday from Sudan, and he said that kenduri bertandang at his side kena tukar tarikh. OMG. from 19th February to 26th February sebab dewan tabung haji kat penang penuh.. Which means, our honeymoon to Hong Kong kena cancel!!!! huwaaa...sedihnya!! I have booked our ticket on 21st until 25th February. Takkan g honeymoon dulu baru nak kenduri..Ala..macamane nie..I called Air Asia and asked about changing the date, and the operator said that we need to pay changing flight fee, and pay the balance of the flight ticket and anything changes only can be entertained 48 hours before the flight date.

I have checked the selected new date with Air Asia, and they are having promotion right now, and ticket now is cheaper than we purchased before this.

What should we do? We need add the balance, or just buy a new ticket to the same place or buy a new ticket to a different place??

P/S: need extra income especially for B2B yang tengah kumpul duit, contact me!  012-3208326 or email me niema_sifiana@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment