Saturday, September 4, 2010

Jakarta - Day 1

As as mentioned in my checklist that i have bought my wedding dress at Bandung. Now it's the time for the entry! OMG, it's nearly one month baru nak update.

Kla, without any further delay. The story begins..

I have purchased my ticket to Jakarta through KLM.. It's cheaper than Airasia and MAS. I eager to go there since Fifi is on holiday during that time and she asked me whether I want to come to Jakarta to buy laces for my wedding. I asked my parents. My first thought is my parents won't let me go. But they did let me go! Rasa macam tak percaya. Straight away I informed Fifi the great news! I will be in Jakarta on 5th August until 8th August 2010. I want to purchase the ticket but I want to do my passport first. Yup, I'm already 25th years old but yet still did not have passport. Haha. Pity me kan! Finally after my passport is done, I immediately purchased the ticket without any delay because the ticket price is already increased!

My departure date is on 5th August 2010 and my flight is on 4.20 pm. On our way to the airport, I dropped by at the office to settle a few things plus I want to meet my en. tunang before leaving. Owh, did I mention that en. tunang and I is working at the same office?? :p

Settled with everything at the office, boy drove me and mama to the airport. I already checked in through online and I just need to drop off my bag at the counter. Reached KLIA around 1.00 pm which is quite early, but it's ok. I performed solat before checked in. Fyi, this trip is my first trip to International Country and I'm alone!! Fifi is waiting for me at Jakarta airport. Tawakal gila.Around 2.30 pm, I bid goodbye to mama and boy. Don't want to let them waiting too long for me. Jalan- jalan dulu at free duty zone tu, then baru naik train. While waiting for check in, I play the crossword puzzle. Saje je kan main-main tu, to prevent dari rasa lama nak naik flight.

Then 3.50 pm, the staff announced that we can entered the plane. Buat la muka berani sikit since I'm alone. I have to act like that, if not people will know that I'm scared. Searching for my seat and terus duduk. I love sitting next to window. I can see the scenery outside the plane. The person sitting next to me is a girl with her husband. So sweet that girl and sangat peramah.

4.20 pm, flight took off and 30 minutes later, we have served with our meals. The food was great!! Love the mee goreng, pudding and  also the salad. So, if you want to go to Jakarta purchase KLM tau!! 5.15 pm (Indonesia time) or 6.15 pm (Malaysia time) the plane touched down Jakarta land. Before I took off, Fifi has given the instruction where to go after landed. I just follow Fifi's instructions. At immigration, the officer asked me whether it was my first time to Indonesia and the purpose coming to Indonesia. Owh, the person before me tu, dia tak tanya pun. Sabar jela. Waiting for beg, and straight away to arrival's gate. From far, I can see Fifi! OMG!! Finally, I'm here at Jakarta with Fifi! I aksed Fifi's favor to lend me her handphone to inform my family that I'm already at Jakarta.

Fifi brought me to one of the cafe at the airport to have some refreshment. I just ordered drinks and french fries because I'm still full. Later, a few minutes, Fifi's junior joined us. She's so lovely and cute with her braces.Ala, tapi tak ingat la pulak nama dia.Sowie! Finished eating, we are waiting for taxi to go to Fifi's place..Lama jugak tunggu taxi plus malam tu hujan pulak.

I sms en tunang to inform him that I finally reached Jakarta safely. Finally dapat jugak taxi and straight heading to Fifi's house. Night at Jakarta pun still jam and banyak kereta. Reached Fifi's house, sit about 5 minutes, then Fifi's asked me whether I want to buy sim card here because I did not roaming my phone. My answer is yes and Fifi brought me to the nearest shop to buy the sim card.

I took my bath and then have a chit chat with Fifi before sleep. Fifi said that we will have a very early morning tomorrow. Can't wait.

Next day - Bandung's trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment