Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 4 - Another Blackberry & going back

Being last day in Jakarta made me lazy to wake up early. After Subuh prayer, continue sleeping and then woke up to take breakfast. Fie brought me to have indo mee with egg at the nearest stall. Lela also joined us. First time to meet Lela. She's so nice. While having our breakfast, I received a phone call from my dad asking me about Blackberry I bought, and he wanted one also!! So do my sister. Another Curve and Bold to be purchased.

I told Fie, that I need to buy another 2 Blackberry for my sister and my dad. We need to wait couple of minutes before we start our journey to go Roxy to purchase the berries.Reached at the shop, kedai tu baru nak buka, and memang rezeki for them, we bought another 2 phones and they give  the best price to us. Thank you tokey!

Then, clock showed we still have time to go another round of shopping. Fie brought me to Taman Anggerik, one of the high class mall at Jakarta. There, I bought purplish Guess Handbag for hantaran. I like it so much!!

Around 2.00 pm, we reached home and Fie order nasi ayam penyek for our lunch, just by sms. Bestkan! Don't need to go jalan and buy the food. Sangat pedas ok, tapi sedap!!

Last packing, my bag from 1 beranak jadi 2 bags. Hoping that I don't need to pay for extra kilo and extra bag. Taxi arrived at Fifi's house around 3.30 pm. The journey to airport just take around 30 minutes. My flight is at 6.20 pm (Indonesia time). Honestly, I was worried about my baggage. I can sense that I need to pay for extra bag. After bid goodbye to Fie, I put my baggage into scanner together with handbag that contains 6 handphones! Yup, 6! 3 blackberries. 2 nokia and 1 sony ericsson. Takut kena tahan, but lucky me tak kena.

I have checked in online, and I went to drop off my bag. Maybe my luck is not lucky enough. I need to pay for extra luggage. The staff asked me to repack the bag until the bag weight is below 23 kg and need to pay USD 55 for extra luggage! OMG! Or else I need to pay USD 100 as exceeded luggage Cant you imagine?? I'm alone and I need to repack my luggage. I walked to one corner near to the wrap machine. I sat there, ignoring the surrounding and started to repack. Finished wrap the bag, I went to the payment counter to pay USD 55, and then I managed to check in my bag.

Passed by the immigration, and I wasted my time by walking at the Duty Free Zone. I managed to grab 2 perfume as hantaran for me and en. tunang.

After finished buying, I went to boarding area. While waiting, I talked to a pregnant lady and her daughter. Tak terasa the time flies, then the staff announced that we can boarding now. I can't wait to go back to show to my family what I have bought and I can't wait to see my en tunang. He wanted to fetch me at the airport. Thank you!

Landing at KLIA, feels like home. I have to wait for my luggage around an hour. Lamanya! Takut jugak luggage hilang. Doa banyak-banyak. Then, finally, I can see my luggage! Yes.

Pushed my trolley to the arrival gate and saw my en tunang there, was waiting for me! =)

I arrived home around 12.00 am. Unpacked all things and showed to everyone. It's very tiring but seronok. I took my bath and time to sleep. I'm working tomorrow!

Thank you so much Fie for the accommodation and the treat during my stay there! Definitely, I will go again to your place!! Love you!

1 comment: