Hello!
wake me up when september ends..bangun-bangun..*sambil gosok mata*
it’s already october.. pejam celik pejam celik lagi tiga bulan 2012 dah nak habis..macam tak percaya..october is my favorite month! why? because it’s my birthday month! 14 oct to be exact..OMG! I’m gonna be 27 this year.. *geleng kepala*
to en.hubby, what will be my birthday present this year??
tapi takpe, because ramai yang ingat i’m still study, student lagi, tak kawin lagi..looks like nima nampak muda la kan?? haha..*tepuk-tepuk hip hip hooray*
another important event, my best friend, fifi is getting married on this 13th..and her reception will be on 14th..*so excited* I knew fie since we at form 1 and until now our friendship is still strong..we have been together..no matter what..ups and downs..laughs and tears..we shared together..I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER.. she will be married to the guy that she loved. *praying for your happiness until your last breath*
but…. *there is a long but* at the same time en. hubby has purchased ticket to vietnam to celebrate my birthday there.. from 12th till 15th oct..now i just don’t know what to do..confused.. need a big help here..i wish i can belah dua my body..so that I can be at the two places at the same time..
i have less than two weeks to decide..
sigh.
Lots of Love,
Nima


No comments:
Post a Comment