My day started early. Company my mama to pasar tani to buy some stuff. After breakfast, got ready and went to Glenagles. It has been 2 months and I need to do second check up. 2 months minum air akar kayu takde pape perubahan except it's getting bigger! Previous visit, is only 6 cm, and it has been reached up to 7.3 cm. Doctor has no choice, he said that he needs to remove the cyst, because it will getting bigger. Doctor advised me to do the open operation somewhere is next week. The on duty nurse, checked doctor's schedule and she proposed 14th. I don't want to do on 14th, because it's on my birthday. Then, she picked another date, 15th. Mama did not agree. She asked to do on 18th which is on Monday. So, my operation is fixed on Monday, most probably at 2.00 pm. I need to fast from 12.00 am and come to hospital around 10.00 am. Honestly, I'm afraid. Sangat.
 |
| the new big cyst |
En. tunang fetched me at the hospital, we took our nasi beriyani Ruz Aladdin and headed to KL Convention Center for Pameran Pengantin. We needed to settle a few things before I undergo operation, which I need to slow down my activity for 1 1/2 month. We did card hunting and we managed to grab a simple, and beautiful card with affordable price.Paid the deposit and they will call us for a further discussion somewhere in November. They only take 3 weeks to out with the card. Nak tengok tak?? Mama cakap cantik. Nasib baik. Fuhhh.. Settle satu perkara. Silalah ke pameran pengantin at KLCC. Not many booth, but still you can find something! ;)
 |
| the bride side |

the groom side
|
 |
| Fifi |
Happy birthday my dearest Fie! Love you till the end. Thank you for everything!
 |
| congrats nieja! =)) |
No comments:
Post a Comment