Bring your loved one meeting family members of yours is the moment to treasure. Look at their behavior, how your family react, how they mingle around will make you smile even though you are alone.It happened to me on last Saturday and Sunday.
After finished some urusan at Jalan TAR that noon, we headed to Putrajaya because my cousin, abg pejal invited us to have a yassin and also an open house at their new house. The event, started at 3.00 pm, but left Jalan TAR around 12.00 noon, and we decided to jalan-jalan at Alamanda. Then, 2.30 pm departed from Alamanda to P11. Not familiar with Putrajaya, we decided to follow the sign board and finally we arrived.
When we reached there, just mak ngah and pak ngah je yang ada. My family tak sampai lagi. They stuck in traffic jam and they asked us to start the event without them. Without any further delay, we started the event with yassin recite and doa selamat. Settled with that, we ate and chit chat. My en. tunang malu agaknya, but still can sit along and talk with my cousin. 15 minutes later, my family arrived and that house jadi meriah. ;). I just observed from far how my en tunang, and tengok dia ok je. My en tunang sat together with my family, and we gelak-gelak je. Alhamdullilah, it's a good start.
After spent 2 hours at Putrajaya, me myself and en tunang asked for permission to leave, because we have another mission to accomplish. Plan nak g mid valley, but tengok jalan jam and then we changed our mind to go to KLCC. My en tunang suka tengok exhibition about home deco, and bila dia tengok yang dia berkenan, he will start berangan here and there. Looking at him macam tu, makes me smile, because I know he is happy. =)
After performed maghrib, we decided to have our dinner, and he suggested makan nasi ayam kat Bukit Bintang. Went out from KLCC and arrived at Sungei Wang. We walked all the way from Sungei Wang to the Chee Meng nasi ayam. Sedap! Lamanya tak makan.We used to have our lunch at Kampung Pandan eating that nasi ayam and wantan goreng.
Then, my en. tunang sent me home and we called it a day. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Later on Sunday, I invited my en tunang to my Long's house at KGSAAS. Arrived at my Long's house, can see my uda and family, ucu and family and also long and family is there. I'm so excited to see them. I introduced my en. tunang to them. Sorry ye if i called you "Pakcik" ye en. tunang in front of my uncles and aunties. Just don't want it to be too formal. Before we left, sempat jumpa my unggal and wife. They just arrived.
After Long's house, we headed to Kota Kemuning, to one of en. tunang cousin, Kak Naemah. Turun-turn je kereta, Kak Naemah cakap, makin berseri bakal pengantin nie ye.. *Opss malu kejap. En tunang, sila jangan jeles* My sister and her husband, are also following us. It's my pleasure to bring them together. Spending about an hour at rumah Kak Naemah, we bid goodbye to them. Thank you for the invitation! Along the journey, my en. tunang asyik bersembang aje with my abg ipar, yang buat my sister and I borak sesama sendiri. Sabar jela.
Reached home, en. tunang performed zohor and asar before we left for a movie at wangsa walk. En. tunang took the house key from the table and opened the grill by himself. Then I said to him, "Wah, buat macam rumah sendiri nampak" and mama said " Yela, kena la practice." One big smile hinggap on my lips.
I decided to have the EAT PRAY LOVE as our catch of the day. Biasa je that movie. My en. tunang sempat lagi nak tido kan dalam wayang. ceyh!! Movie finished at 7.20 pm, and I decided to go straight to Restoran Ali Maju at Sri Rampai to join my family dinner there. My en. tunang and I reached there first and waited patiently for my family. After 15 minutes, they arrived and we ordered. Sambil makan and borak ,then ada satu phrase yang my ayah cakap, and buat I senyap and I smile. He started to feel that his family is almost complete. I love the atmosphere, and hope it will remain happily ever after.
Clock showed 9.00 pm, and the mee goreng ayam we ordered for tapow tak siap lagi. I asked my parents and my sister to go back first while I'm waiting for the mee. Izam also volunteered to company me and en. tunang.
Hope you are having fun spending your time with my family, because I really love your presence with us. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment